- Welcome to Australia’s newest high-rope adventure. Containing 5 levels of adventure, Climb Melbourne is the ultimate urban high-rope experience!
- No need for little climbers to miss out! Kids’ Climb is a lower-level ropes course for climbers between the height of 100-140cm.
Climb – Quick Facts
- Climbers must wear flat, closed-toe shoes with a good grip. Runners recommended. No thongs or Crocs.
- Please wear comfortable clothing (pants /shorts recommended).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked time for harnessing and a safety briefing.
- All climbers and visitors must sign a waiver.
- Mon – Fri 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sat – Sun 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Sessions begin every hour.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your session time for harnessing and the safety briefing.
- Closed-toe shoes only (no Crocs or thongs)
Group bookings available outside these hours.
- Height: 100-140cm
- Kids’ course is not suitable for adults. Adults can walk alongside the kids’ course free of charge
Climb – Urban High Ropes
- Minimum height: 125cm
- Kids measuring between125-140cm must be accompanied on the tower by a paying adult
- Minimum height to use the tower unaccompanied: 140cm